This photo is from my trip to Chicago a few weeks back with friends. I don’t think anyone has seen this one of me. I was in one of my favorite places in downtown Chicago, and considering I haven’t really explored it fully, that isn’t fair to say. But I was glad to stop by if even just for a minute 🙂
Life is so busy sometimes, it would be nice to just slow down a little. But when I do get a moment to slow down, I waste my time. Not good. I have gotten a ton of things done this last week personally, and that is good. I just need more time. If I had more time in a day I could get more done and be more caught up so that I have nothing waiting for me. But that is an impossible request, because with more time comes, inevitably, more things to do. I am actually nervous about this weekend, that things won’t go right, that I will miss something, because there is just too much to do. Just too much. All good things, that I want to do.
I was talking to a friend last night and I said that I think I like my life in chaos because then it gives me something to complain about and in turn I am happy. Am I really? Not sure.
Lots going on in the next 10 days and I just need to keep my head above water and get through. I need to take what has been given to me and be ok with it. 🙂
- Talked to Elaine for 92 minutes. I am glad she called
- Got a session edited and sent off to the clients to look at.
- Heating pads… heating pads are definately a positive right now
- Had a great lunch today catered in for us. Food is yummy
- Dinner was also yummy. Todd made chicken kabobs and he will be asked to make them again.
- It is cool enough to have the windows open
- I am going to make greeting cards tomorrow night and I am already packed!